Terms and Conditionsfor Instructors & Participants
Fit and Fun membership cards may be purchased from an Instructor, Carol, Kris or Lara.
If you wish to take classes with specific instructors you need to purchase cards from them seperately.
|1 class||35 LE||35 LE per class|
|4 classes||120 LE||30 LE per class|
|8 classes||220 LE||27.50 LE per class|
|12 Classes||300 LE||25 LE per class|
MEMBERSHIP CARD EXPIRES AFTER 40 DAYS OF PURCHASE!
The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS outline the responsibilities of both the INSTRUCTORS and MEMBERS in regard to conduct, behaviour, and general use of the facility.
Duties/Responsibilities of Instructors
It is the INSTRUCTORS responsibility to:
- Check the fitness room and toilet/shower before the start of each class to ensure that members have clean and safe facilities. In the event of unsuitable conditions please notify the janitor, or call Kris, Carol or Lara.
- Guarantee to run the class, even with only one student.
- Inform management as early as possible in case of absence, so substitute instructors may be organised. The INSTRUCTORS are welcome to organize substitutes on their own and inform management.
- Step in if another instructor, in event of illness or prearranged holiday even on short notice and only if they are free themselves.
- Use the facility and equipment with great care and inform management of faulty equipment or damage immediately! In the event of any accident or damage, the instructor MUST report the case by completing an incident form.
- Fill in the timetable with signature and number of members attending after each class.
- Have every client sign the registration/liability release form and ensure that it is filled out properly.
- Ensure that every client purchases an F&F card according to the classes taken.
- Ensure that Fit & Fun Activity Center is a Smoke/Alcohol/Drug free facility.
NO smoking, NO alcohol and NO drugs are allowed within the facility.
- Use of appropriate language by Instructors and members at all times as well when conducting classes.
Explanation on paperwork why/how to fill out:
All relevant paperwork is kept in the FIT & FUN FORMS FOLDER on the premises at all times and can be referred to by the instructors for accounting and emergency purposes.
The FORMS FOLDER contains:
Member registration/liability release form
Each member must complete and sign a registration/liability release form before the start of their first class. Member information is for management uses ONLY and will not be given out to third parties.
Each member registering for more than one class will be given a Membership card that also constitutes their receipt of payment for multiple classes.
The membership cards must be signed off at each class to confirm attendance and maintain accurate records.
Instructors are asked to collect completed membership cards and put them in the
USED CARD file for accounting and statistics purposes.
The Daily Log must be filled in by each Instructor after each class for attendance and accountability purposes.
The Daily Log includes: name of instructor, instructor signature, number of members attending, number of Membership cards sold, payment collected, records of minor incidents, and additional notes for communication with the management/facility.
Membership Card – registration form
Once issued, Membership cards must be registered promptly on the Membership Card Registration Form for accounting and statistics purposes.
The Instructor must record the card number, member name, instructor name, class type, number of classes purchased and payment received.
An Incident Form must be filled out promptly in case of any injury and/or accident occurring during class or within the facility. This Form details the nature of the incident (including injuries to persons and property – first aid administered, broken/stolen materials and equipment, damage/loss of property and/or any hazards related to the class, instructor, members and/or facility) and allows for prompt action to resolve the matter in an efficient and effective manner. Incidents maybe recorded on the DAILY LOG, however, in the event of a medical emergency or a serious accident, a separate more detailed Incident Form must be filled out (located in the Member.
Rules and regulations, Terms and conditions
By registering to participate in activities offered by Fit & Fun Activity Center, each member agrees to follow the rules and regulations set out by Fit & Fun Activity Center and by the Instructors that teach here.
- Member Cards are valid for 40 days from the date of purchase. Cards must be used within this time period. Courses not used within this time period will be forfeit. Certain exceptions may be approved with both management and instructor consent. (I.e. sudden move out of Sinai, long term illness or other health reasons).
- Members must wear clothing and footwear appropriate to the class being taken. For class specific information please refer to the Class/Activity Description.
- Food and drink are not allowed during classes, with the exception of water in an appropriate container. (no glass please!)
- NO smoking, NO alcohol and NO drugs are allowed within the facility.
- Use of appropriate language at all times while conducting and participating in any activities at Fit & Fun Activity Center.
- Dispose properly of all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Use the equipment responsibly.
- Respect the Instructor and other members by turning off your mobile phone during activities.
- Arriving ON TIME and paying attention to the instructor for the duration of the class.
- Members agree to take sole responsibility for their own actions at all times.
- Respect the instructor(s) as well as fellow students, the facility and the equipment.
- ALL incidents will be discussed with management and management reserves the right to expel, without refund, participants that break this agreement.